Tuesday 5 August 2008

Who am I again?

I get annoyed by online quizzes but yet find them strangely compelling. I'm not being duped into believing the outcomes (I have at least read about the Forer Effect): instead this is mostly to do with a strong desire for work avoidance than any belief in the results. According to the most recent quizzes I have done I am:

  • Light pink (what colour?)
  • 34% geek
  • 62% intelligent
  • 58% normal
  • Flinders Petrie (Which archaeological theorist?)
  • Ando Masahashi (Which Hero?)
  • Bettie Page (Which 1950s pin-up girl?)
  • The Japanese Empire (Which Empire?)
  • Elizabeth Bennet (Which Jane Austen heroine?)
  • Apollo (Which Greek God?)

I'm not sure exactly what all this says about me other than my great desire for procrastination. I'm already painfully aware of my faults, and so I doubt knowing which Dictator I'm most like will give me any more insight into my personality. I may still give it a go tomorrow though ;o)

No comments: