Thursday 21 August 2008

Last minute sewathon

I've realised that there's only 10 days left to my 6-month Wardrobe Refashion challenge and I've hardly made anything! So, I'm currently doing a last minute mad dash to get some things made and posted.

1. I've started a skirt which I completely made up the pattern to, but I've had to stop without an appropriate zip fastening,

2. I've got half way through a shirred dress, but it's so tedious as my machine won't do it properly and it's looking a trifle dodgy as I didn't have quite enough material,

3. I've also started hacking up a t-shirt that had a few grease spots on from an ill-advised curry - going pretty well but slow going...

I might make an attempt this weekend to blitz it. What else are Bank holidays for? (Apart from drinking and relaxing and watching terrible films).




*

No comments: