Tuesday 3 June 2008

Another quick revamp

I was inspired by Vanessa's post on Wardrobe Refashion a while back where she cut up her old T-Shirt to make a nice fitted number, so I thought I'd give it a go with an old unflattering T-shirt from the Copenhagen Jazz festival I accidentally went to in 1994 whilst in Denmark on a Bromley Youth Concert Band tour (oh happy days!)...

(Please excuse the partially decorated hallway and my miserable face!)

Dscn2064

Dscn2077

Dscn2080

I don't think it was quite as successful as Vanessa's but it's still a vast improvement from before (despite the paint spatters!). Now I've got the (sort of) hang of it I might go and see if I can get some more baggy t-shirts to try again...

3 comments:

Biluś said...

A fantastic idea - and it looks very flattering!

Bethan said...

That works really well!
Might give it a go...

Anonymous said...

At practice I thought "great t-shirt... i should say something... but haven't i seen it before?" so I said nothing. Sorry!

ps. the "before" photos are the funniest things I've seen for a while!